2017 was an incredible year. Of the 27 years that Copier Fax Business Technologies has been in business, this year showed us our highest numbers in company history, the most technological advances we have seen for office technology (both hardware and software), and in general one of the strongest economic booms we have seen in a very long time.
We've reached new records in the number of employees we have on our team. We've also hit milestones in our awards in recognition, including our 10th year in a row being named Pro-Tech certified for our quality of service.
This was also the year we extended our partnership as the "Official Office Technology Company of the Buffalo Sabres," which has included expanding our partnership with most of the Pegula Sports and Entertainment properties across the country - which once again includes our hardware and software solutions.
We've said this before, and we'll say it again - we couldn't have done it without our strong support from our clients, vendors, friends and family. What we sell and what we do means nothing without the foundation of our relationships.
In turn, we hope that our services and solutions have brought you success as well. We hope the technology we provided helps your office run efficiently, proficiently and successfully.
May you and your family, your employees and your business have a safe, happy and healthy Christmas and New Year!
Shift the Future of Digital Documents from Wish List to Reality
Change has to start with the way management thinks about 1) the revolutionary impact of content management technologies on business processes and 2) their outdated ideas that this change is costly and difficult.
Key Benefits of ECM
1. Quickly route and share documents to improve workflow efficiency in productivity, collaboration, and customer service.
2. A digital office gives you the agility to stay ahead of your competition.
3. Access controls and data security reduce risk and make it easier and less expensive to maintain compliance.
4. Critical business documents are easily retrievable, which tends to shorten the collections cycle and improve cash flow.
5. Greater transparency allows monitoring business processes in real time making it easier to keep tasks on track and to identify opportunities for improvement.
Cloud ECM Lowers the Threshold to Reality
The cloud option truly does change the equation—even for organizations who do not think they are currently “ready” for the cloud. Here’s how the cloud gets you over the hurdle:
• Minimal IT Support - no hardware or local installation, automatic updates upon release
• Subscription model removes price barrier to entry – only pay for what you use
• More efficient use of resources - green technology ...